Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New free synth for all Ableton users ( Ableton 11.3 beta )

Comments

• ugh ableton. while i appreciate the effort, i would much rather have workflow updates, instead of another basic synth. update the piano roll, ability to hide tracks, better bussing system etc...

• Cool. I'm happy to have this.

• edited April 2023

perfect synth to add to Ableton Note since its available across all Ableton live 11 versions. If MPE midi input is added to Ableton note it would be killer.

• @Danny_Mammy said:
    perfect synth to add to Ableton Note since its available across all Ableton live 11 versions. If MPE midi input is added to Ableton note it would be killer.

Now there's a nice idea.

• @shinyisshiny said:
    ugh ableton. while i appreciate the effort, i would much rather have workflow updates, instead of another basic synth. update the piano roll, ability to hide tracks, better bussing system etc...

Yeah I hear you, I can't complain about a free synth though, it actually sounds really good to me, its better than any Reason 12 updates so far if you bought it outright, if you pay for a subscription you get everything but those us us who bought it outright for $500 get treated like stepchildren lol

• @Strizbiz it does seem nice, and i appreciate what seems like easy programming / musicality. just really hoping for some workflow improvements as well.

• Sounds good from the demo. Will have to grab that.

• @michael_m said:
    Sounds good from the demo. Will have to grab that.

I’ve never heard of this guy before today but I think he does an amazing job with his video, I definitely learned a lot and he has another subscriber now 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Went ahead and signed up for the Beta so I could check it out. I have a "Lite" license and so far haven't really felt compelled to upgrade to a real license (primary DAW is Logic) but this is a very nice sounding synth.

@Strizbiz I agree, great demo and I subscribed to the guy's channel as well. I like the quick pace of his demos; a lot of instructional stuff on YouTube is a bit hard for me to sit through.

• Sounds good from the demo. Will have to grab that.> @Strizbiz said:

@michael_m said:
    Sounds good from the demo. Will have to grab that.

I’ve never heard of this guy before today but I think he does an amazing job with his video, I definitely learned a lot and he has another subscriber now 🤷🏽‍♂️

Me neither, but I got a good idea of what this sounds like from the examples.

• @Strizbiz said:

Anthony’s Seed to Stage YT channel is great for Ableton stuff.. I’ve picked up quite a few things from his easy-to-understand demos..

• edited April 2023

@DisappearCompletely said:
    Website says Drift is available for Live 11 Lite too. I’ve just updated to 11.2.11. Can someone tell me where Drift is please?

Drift is only available in Ableton Live 11.3 beta for as well Suite and Lite

• @DisappearCompletely said:

@Pierre118 said:

Website says Drift is available for Live 11 Lite too. I’ve just updated to 11.2.11. Can someone tell me where Drift is please?

Is there a Live Lite Beta? 🤔

Yes, you can sign up for the beta program and use your Lite entitlement to get 11.3 Lite beta

• @DisappearCompletely said:

@mjm1138 said:

@Pierre118 said:

Yes, you can sign up for the beta program and use your Lite entitlement to get 11.3 Lite beta

Hi, Did that ✅ Downloaded and installed latest version of Lite 11.2.11 first. Then signed up for the Beta and downloaded and installed Live Beta 11.3.1b but still can’t find Drift 🤷‍♂️

It’s in the Instruments tab in the browser, I think.

• @purpan2 said:

@mjm1138 said:

@Pierre118 said:

Hi, Did that ✅ Downloaded and installed latest version of Lite 11.2.11 first. Then signed up for the Beta and downloaded and installed Live Beta 11.3.1b but still can’t find Drift 🤷‍♂️

It’s in the Instruments tab in the browser, I think.

Yes that's correct

• Drift is used in Note too FWIW.