Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Going Home / KASPAR

2 @Spidericemidas KASPAR presets (introduced at the beginning) plus Tera Synth, BeatHawk Total Bass synth, and NeoSoulKeys

Comments

• Very nice artwork, fitting scene.
    The space vibe is truly felt on this lovely creation.
    Very nicely done.
    Thanks.

• Thank you for sharing this masterpiece Mike.

• Ethereal intro, super spacey. Love how small dissonances are introduced in just a few bars.
    Then the melody quicks in over more of those lovely dissonants chords.
    The melancholic ending shifting to slightly hopeful is a nice conclusion.

I love this one

• Thanks for the careful listening @jo92346. I was interested in those dissonances, too.

• I think this music is too MIDI 1.0. you need an MPE capable controller ASAP.

• very nice @LinearLineman - i like the vintage breakdown around 1:27 and then heavy dissonance @ 1:37 chord clusters. Loved the tines at the end reminded me of one of my favorites - Vangelis!!

• I hate to be the grammar/spelling police but it should be "Going Home, Casper".

comma, comma, down, to be down, down, down.
    to be or not to be.
    That is a question?

Now... about the music. The synth sounds are naked retro and need more FX treatment for my tastes.
    But I find my tastes have gone completely off the scale so be advised you should not follow my advice because
    people under 70 will not agree and I know you covet that 18-39 demographic for your work.

Did you see that the Farfisa and Vox organs are finally available as AUv3's? I'm sure you gigged on those when you did not have the money for much better. They were pretty rugged for gigging compared to the Japanese stuff that followed on the cheap end of the market. There are few organ style keypads that could complete them for build quality.

Oh yes, about the music... Yonac is about due for a new release after Steel Guitar Pro which was a total game changer for some of us with "carpool tunnel" problems. No banging of flesh on hard surfaces... just touch and slide using both hands.

Oh... the music... (I need to re-listen):filigree
    Sounds like Vangelis... one of your favorites as I recall
    Waiting for some signs that @LinearLineman is at the controls
    All pretty diatonic
    Some cheap church organ dropping into the mix and one of the organs is in a conflicting key (nice touch)
    A Moog-y portamento synth sneaks into the mix with some religious sounding filigree
    E-Piano sells some "Goin' Home" chords... hence the title, "Finding Waldo" winner!

Can't wait for that Osmose to hear MPE in the hands of a true keyboard wiz'.

Holy shit: SoundCloud followed your track with some music from a Japanese composer called "Chairhouse" with
    3,437 tracks. Very new age, George Winston vibe. Good to just let play while you search the internet for signs of intelligent life.

• @McD midi 1.0 was good enough for the Beatles, why not me? I hope your lights went back on.
    Thanks for the like @citizenK. Appreciated!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD midi 1.0 was good enough for the Beatles, why not me? I hope your lights went back on.
    Thanks for the like @citizenK. Appreciated!

Lights came on at 1:45AM last night but our Internet service is still down. Arg.

I bought and turned up cellular on my iPad Pro and it’s helping route around the Wi-Fi outage.

The Beatles came and went before MIDI was created. No drum machines… no synths… just
    Billy Preston on the Rhodes at the very end as documented in the “Get Back” documentary.
    That documentary confirmed for me that Paul was the musical core of that group for my tastes and the George was right to stop trying to gain respect for his songs and contributions. Rings was an amazing collaborator and peacemaker. John was just over being famous and wanted a reset because he had a string political core that superseded his music ambitions.

Point Beatles they all proved their bonfides with their solo work. No real weak links in that band.

• Nice retro UFO/SciFi feel. I'm sure Spider will appreciate the artwork too. I like the addition of the NeoSoul keys too.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Nice retro UFO/SciFi feel. I'm sure Spider will appreciate the artwork too. I like the addition of the NeoSoul keys too.

Very 'uplifting', literally! 👽

• I enjoyed this swirling atmosphere. My imagination was abducted and taken up and away into space where I was left floating calmly at the end by that EP(?). Very nice work, Mike.

• Thanks @AlterEgo_UK and @Spidericemidas. Glad it was evocative.