Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Love" - Emvoice and Piano Motifs

edited February 2023 in Creations

Hi,

my wife said I couldn't buy a 75" TV unless I wrote a song about her ;)

It's a bittersweet song about love, but also realising that time is marching on. Of course it's in a minor key.

For this one I went back to Piano Motifs, and spent a good hour trying some variations, picked 3 - verse, chorus, middle, arranged them in Garageband IOS, and overlaid some minimal pads and strings.

Then over onto Cakewalk and worked on the lyrics in emvoice.

Overall, really pleased with it, Lucy's voice fits the track well, and I'm particularly pleased with "wishing we had more time, Sunsets should be longer"

hope you enjoy

Comments

• A really nice song!

• Another cool use of Lucy. You deserve that 75" TV

• Very nice! Never had heard Lucy sing, didn't even know of her existence. You are getting a whole Home Theater.

• @azul3D_Apps , @marcuspresident , @jo92346 - thank you for the kind comments and glad you liked it.

@azul3D_Apps there are some other songs with Lucy on the channel, but also worth checking out the Emvoice site. I'm planning on getting to 10 Lucy songs, and then I might seek out a human singer locally or online, so see what they can do with them.

thanks again

• @azul3D_Apps also didn't realise you were the developer/publisher of PM. Fantastic app, it's a real inspiration.

• Very interesting. My singer songwriter career was stunted by having a weird voice. Probably saved me from a terrible fate. Still, Lucy would have been a great help in 1975.
    Very nice arrangement, too.

• @matdun25848834 said:
    @azul3D_Apps also didn't realise you were the developer/publisher of PM. Fantastic app, it's a real inspiration.

Thanks @matdun25848834, hope you can make many more beautiful songs using Piano Motifs.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very interesting. My singer songwriter career was stunted by having a weird voice. Probably saved me from a terrible fate. Still, Lucy would have been a great help in 1975.
    Very nice arrangement, too.

thank you.

yes similar situation but more recent. Started creating music when first lockdown hit, and always wanted to write some songs, but at my age, the voice isn't as good as it was, and with all the troubles in the world, the last thing i wanted to do was thrust that pain/voice on it :)

The emvoice VST gives me a great way to try out songwriting and the differences creating them compared to instrumentals. Plan is to get to around 10 songs, then look for a local singer to rerecord/re-interpret the songs

• Great music, lyrics and visuals… top job 👍