Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My forum comments using graphic AI

Inspired to make purely visual comments for the all of the great "Creations" here.
Basically, while listening to the music posts I prompt AI with whatever comes to mind.
I’m trying to make it free flowing; improvisational; not spending too much time on each one; just riffing around.
I think this helps me do a closer listening than usual.

Comments

• That's very stochastic of you. 😂 (Kidding around, lol.)

Me, I like getting high at night and farting around in Wonder AI Art Generator.

• @Stochastically said:
    Inspired to make purely visual comments for the all of the great "Creations" here.
    Basically, while listening to the music posts I prompt AI with whatever comes to mind.
    I’m trying to make it free flowing; improvisational; not spending too much time on each one; just riffing around.
    I think this helps me do a closer listening than usual.

That sounds very interesting. Maybe when you do you can also post each one here with a link to the thread you first posted on - could also draw more eyes to those creations threads, which get overlooked by most 👍

• That is actually totally super cool. I love it.

• Cool idea

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    That's very stochastic of you. 😂 (Kidding around, lol.)

Misread that as “farting into”. 🤣

• @Angie said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    That's very stochastic of you. 😂 (Kidding around, lol.)

Misread that as “farting into”. 🤣

LOL! 😂

• Would you consider doing some of this magic for a few of my tracks? That is, if I sent you a song title, could you use your imagination and creativity to generate a compelling image to accompany the track? I like to collaborate with ABF members wherever possible. I’m not much of a visual artist and would really appreciate your contributions.

• This is a nice idea. Brings a little more fun into it all. Feel welcome to do that to any of the few tracks I post here.

• Looks like more farting around there. Any music for that?

• @Gavinski said:

That sounds very interesting. Maybe when you do you can also post each one here with a link to the thread you first posted on - could also draw more eyes to those creations threads, which get overlooked by most 👍

Thanks for noticing; but actually I got the idea so I could avoid typing :smiley:

• @Paulieworld said:
    Would you consider doing some of this magic for a few of my tracks? That is, if I sent you a song title, could you use your imagination and creativity to generate a compelling image to accompany the track? I like to collaborate with ABF members wherever possible. I’m not much of a visual artist and would really appreciate your contributions.

You can try; but I've been more influenced by the music to help me with ideas. But go ahead and I'll see what happens.

• @Dav said:
    This is a nice idea. Brings a little more fun into it all. Feel welcome to do that to any of the few tracks I post here.

Thanks - I'll watch for them. But basically I've just gone to the day's feed and go down the line of whatever is posted.

• @Stochastically said:

Looks like more farting around there. Any music for that?

Hmmmm, I'm sure there's some sort of strange, out-of-this-world Ambient experiment that I could concoct to go along with this crazy pic, lol.

• Ah, now I understand your “comments” of late. Had me scratching my head, alright.

• @Gavinski said:
    Maybe when you do you can also post each one here with a link to the thread you first posted on - could also draw more eyes to those creations threads, which get overlooked by most 👍

In case you're ever interested, you can go to my forum profile page and see a list there pretty easily:
    https://forum.audiob.us/profile/comments/Stochastically

• @LinearLineman said:
    Ah, now I understand your “comments” of late. Had me scratching my head, alright.

I'm looking forward to applying this to more of your pieces.