Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launch Code

edited February 2023 in Creations

4x NAVE, MOOG Model D, iFretless Bass, ISymphonic, 2x Future Drummer.

Comments

• I like this. It reminds me a little bit of me! I think a key change would sound nice somewhere in there. I will give this a proper listen in headphones tonight.

• Nice one... I love those low bass notes for extra drama. It also reminds me of a Paulieworld creation.
    Using Future Drummers update your work by decades stylistically. That and the relatively open chordal
    structures without any upper chord (jazz) extensions.

• Hi @LinearLineman ,
    There is pure anticipation in the air, as this creation builds the pressure.
    The beat and the bass, and the melodic keys are keeping me in place, keeping me engaged.
    Lovely electronica, indeed!
    I am fully enjoying this work!
    Rene

• Headphones make a big difference. I like the teaser rhythm change at around 2:54. Agree with @McD about the subtle bass notes. Drama. Nice one.

• edited February 2023

Wow, @LinearLineman : This seems like a big change in style for you! Great stuff! Puts me in mind of an updated take on one of those Lalo Schifrin fizzing hi hat car chase sequences from a 70s cop show, muscle cars jouncing down San Francisco hills…

• @Svetlovska said:
    Wow, @LinearLineman : This seems like a big change in style for you! Great stuff! Puts me in mind of an updated take on one of those Lalo Schifrin fizzing hi hat car chase sequences from a 70s cop show, muscle cars jouncing down San Francisco hills…

This sounds like LS meets LZ… Immigrant Song. I love it. Never heard this before. Thanks for posting!

• I too, dig the bass.

• so cool. would love a step down modulation and then back up again too in the bass, but even without this is such a great concept and the name fits too.

• I agree with all of the above. Love the drums, the bass, the whole sound design of this.