Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tera pro wavetable import

Namaskar🙏🏽🖤🙏🏽
Did I miss s.th. ? Do I really have to load all Wavetables one by one? I have over 500 tables here and two essential packs more coming 🥴.
Is there a trick? Pleas help!

Comments

• According to Roikat: “to my knowledge at this time there is no way for mass/batch importation of Wavetables”

• @taeo said:

According to Roikat: “to my knowledge at this time there is no way for mass/batch importation of Wavetables”

According to Virsyn Harry:

Yes you can do this just the same way you import one table ( with the + button ):
    Just use the multi selection capability of the File selection window popping up.

🎉

• @Gavinski said:

@taeo said:

According to Roikat: “to my knowledge at this time there is no way for mass/batch importation of Wavetables”

According to Virsyn Harry:

Yes you can do this just the same way you import one table ( with the + button ):
    Just use the multi selection capability of the File selection window popping up.

🎉

Thank you! And yes I’ve found it out, too.
    Create a folder…go to the folder…select all stuff.
    Don’t know where my false thinking came from…maybe it was different before.

🙏🏽🖤🙏🏽🖤🙏🏽