Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What Are Pitch Haptics in Koala Update?

Comments

• Feedback through the device (mostly a vibration) so you can feel feedback.

I’ve not tried the Koala update yet so I suppose you will feel a small vibration when you move the dial every semi-tone?

• @attakk said:
    Feedback through the device (mostly a vibration) so you can feel feedback.

I’ve not tried the Koala update yet so I suppose you will feel a small vibration when you move the dial every semi-tone?

In the finger, or in the ears?

• @looperboy said:

@attakk said:

Finger. You have to be using a phone and have “Snap to Semitones” enabled.

It’s a pretty subtle feature overall but it does make the whole package feel more “hardware-esque”

• how does this work? is it on the pads, the piano keys etc? sounds cool

• aghhh i figured it out. it works on the fx section. on certain fx. it clicks the phone , basically makes it easier to know when you slide the pitch back to center, or on the stutter fx it click as you pass from 1/8 1/16 1/32 etc parameters. not a huge feature, but is a nice parameter reference while performing

• @jrjulius said:

@looperboy said:

@attakk said:

Finger. You have to be using a phone and have “Snap to Semitones” enabled.

It’s a pretty subtle feature overall but it does make the whole package feel more “hardware-esque”

Ah, I see. Thanks!

• I really liked this feature. Makes me wish there was haptic feedback on the iPad too. Would open the doors for a lot of creative solutions on ui.