Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS Poison 202 vs OB-XD (and another question)

13»

Comments

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Yea those terms are not an exact science. Lol.

@Fear2Stop the first photo was in landscape and the second was in portrait mode. Not sure why the size is so different, but you could open this thread on your phone and literally scale the images to fit your screen by zooming in/out to make the picture fit. That would give you a much better idea of how it will look on your device.

As I mentioned earlier all are great options. Some synths I like to do a lot more sound design than others. I don’t do too much sound design with OB-xD, you could, but for me it’s one of the synths that have so many presets I usually find something I like, or close enough with some minor tweaks.

Whatever synth you decide to get search the forum for free presets. All 3 have free banks available in this forum.

The forum won’t switch to portrait mode but I saved the photo on my phone and did it there…yeah this will work. I’m gonna get this later today. I will eventually get all 3 …and thank you for the info on the presets !

• Zeeon is great, Sunrizer is also great

• Just got OB.... working like a dream with garageband! GUI isn't an issue cause if you hit the dial at the top the keyboard is full screen and the diagonal arrows make the controls full screen.

Now just gotta figure out how to add all the presets and we're good :lol:

Thank you all again for the help...and I'm getting Poison once my bandcamp money hits. You guys were a real big help and I greatly appreciate it ^_^