Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Adhoc iPad Comparison

I was just gifted an unwanted and unused 10 inch iPad 9 gen with 64 GB storage. So, the base level of iPads sold currently.
My other iPad was a 9.7 inch iPad Pro Gen 1 which is long in the tooth.
Running my projects in Cubasis 3.5 on each iPad shows that the new base level machine uses about half the CPU / DSP than the older iPad Pro. So a nice upgrade!
Over all the new iPad is MUCH snappier doing everything. The iPad Pro was definitely buckling under iOS 16 … although kudos to Apple for keeping it current ).
So for those of us with older hardware , even the base model iPad (way cheaper and with headphone jack!) can be a nice upgrade.
Of course if I was purchasing I’d spring for more storage…. I’m already very low!