Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nodebeat and Nodebeat HD FREE right now, supports AB

Comments

• Great tip! I actually removed this one from my wish list yesterday so I might not have noticed. The app looked like a neat little creation tool but the descriptions of "no musical talent required!" didn't inspire me that this was something I should actually spend money on. Worth it for free though!

• I played around with it a little on my break. It's a bit like a simplified crossbreed between Thumbjab and Poly. Definitely worth playing around with.

• As well as being able to make some very complex structures within itself, this is a very good midi controller. Try it with Alchemy or Mito. You can send midi from the nodes and keyboard. It runs in the background as well as Audiobus.

• One of my first (simple) loves, which -like most- has more possibilities if you are prepared to give it the chance...

• Well worth paying for!