Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I was young when I left home. Dylan cover

edited August 2014 in General App Discussion

Title *
Permalink:
artwork

Description
Audiobus, audioreverb, cubasis, audioshare.

Comments

• ^Same. Goosebumps. Great music, thanks.

• Simply awesome! I want to hear it again and again. I am in awe in every way, Thank You isn't enough.
    Don

• Love this rendition. Great work.

• Thanks so much Flo26, DarbyA, Don, WMWM! I appreciate it! I heard Marcus Mumford do this and it was a goosebump fest! I had to give it a shot.

• Really billiant! Love your voice! Here a follower

• Thanks Atlesbe! Thanks for the follow too!

• Simply superb, great vocals, harmonies and guitar playing.

• Thanks for posting this. Very enjoyable.

• Great stuff Bootsy. Sorry about that Super Bowl outcome. If your beer is as good as your voice (brewmaster right?) then you've got it made.

• Fantastic version of this tune. Beautiful playing and singing. Full of emotion.

• Thanks pangolin,Keebo,Ben,supanorton! Thanks for all those kind words!
    @Ben thanks for the condolences! Fortunately it was such an ass whipping that I got over it pretty quickly. First game tonight (Broncos vs Seahawks)!

Cheers!