Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GyroSynth MIDI help (trying to control Filtatron)

I don't know that much about MIDI so maybe I am missing something obvious, but I think there should be 3 cc numbers for Gyrosynth MIDI control since there is 3 arrows for different phone movements controlling pitch, volume and modulation. I was only able to figure out one (with MIDI learn) - number 2. Does anyone know the other two or is that it? I'm trying to control Filtatron with it, ideally control vco pitch, then level or cut off and then maybe LFO amount but so far I can control only one of those at a time.

Comments

• Wow, cool! Do I win something?

• ... no one else trying to make an iPhone Moog Theremin?

• If Gyrosynth is sending standard MIDI CCs then you might find an answer here. (I'm at work so can't test sorry)

• edited August 2014

Thanks but I don't think it does standard CC's. That would be 1 for modulation and 7 for volume and I couldn't figure out which one for pitch. But 1 and 7 don't do nothing.

What I tried is turning up VCO level and then changing the CC number for VCO Frequency in Filtatron's MIDI Configuration screen and moving the phone after each change. I went all the way up to 80 but nothing. I think it's getting pretty obvious that GyroSynth only sends one CC and that's # 2...
    although I hope I'm wrong.