Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

my Launchpad X doesn’t recognize Atom Piano Roll 2 "native mode”

Hi, I have an issue with my Launchpad X and Atom Piano Roll 2 :
on my iPad Pro 12 (2020), my Launchpad X doesn’t "recognize” the Atom Piano 2 plugins in AUM, in a way that it doesn’t switch automatically in the dedicated session mode like it should, and like it does normally with Loopy Pro. And today I plugged my Launchpad X on my iPad Pro 10.5, with the exact same AUM session and here the Launchpad switch to the session mode with all the proper settings.
I already deleted and reinstalled AUM with no result. How can it be explained and what can I do to solve this ? Thx for the help !

Comments

• @cyril777 said:
    Hi, I have an issue with my Launchpad X and Atom Piano Roll 2 :
    on my iPad Pro 12 (2020), my Launchpad X doesn’t "recognize” the Atom Piano 2 plugins in AUM, in a way that it doesn’t switch automatically in the dedicated session mode like it should, and like it does normally with Loopy Pro. And today I plugged my Launchpad X on my iPad Pro 10.5, with the exact same AUM session and here the Launchpad switch to the session mode with all the proper settings.
    I already deleted and reinstalled AUM with no result. How can it be explained and what can I do to solve this ? Thx for the help !

Is the Launchpad script enabled in atom 2 under the ‘toggle scripts’ menu?