Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

50 FREE Presets for IceGear’s Nambu by Spidericemidas

Here’s my first offering for Nambu.
I learned a lot as I progressed through this one, and I think it hardly even scratches the surface of what Nambu is capable of.

There’s a few FM patches in there, but most of them demonstrate other ways of using the matrix as a modular environment and a mixer to construct and produce more hybrid-type sounds. Nambu is about so much more than just FM.

I do not use a midi keyboard and do not really need velocity in my presets, but you can always tweak them further. These are for you to examine and dissect, and hopefully encourage more of you to dive into Nambu and uncover more of its secrets, and to show that it is much more than just an FM synth!

To celebrate the arrival of November 5th, this bank is fireworks themed with all presets being named after real fireworks (I have a big love for fireworks 😁).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12fh2satgnmbqbz/Spidericemidas.Nambu_snd_pack?dl=0

Comments

• edited November 2022

Oh, my. These are amazing. Thanks so much, Spider.

“Chrysanthemum Fountain” sounds like Vangelis distilled into a single patch. Wow.

• Thank you Spider. Going through them now….beautiful.

• Woah! Thank you Spider, can’t wait!

• Comparing your Presets to the Factory preset prove that @Spidericemidas is the synth whisper.

It seems some code up powerful synths but they need someone to tame them for public riding.

“Bring in the Synth Whsiperer.”
    “Yes, your majesty.”

• Awesome stuff 👏🏻
    Thank you! ❤️

• Thank you @Spidericemidas These are freakin great.

• These are amaaaaazing.

Passing them trough lo fi af will certainly make for a treasure of samples

• Thanks a lot Spider!

• Thank you for this, very generous gift; @Spidericemidas. The ones I tried sounded just awesome. Well done! <3

• edited November 2022

Thanks once again for your generosity! :) Although I can tell Nambu has great potential, for some reason I've not found it easy to generate the kind of sounds I enjoy, so this is an excellent launchpad for further exploration.

• When it rains it pours grand finale two new audio modern remix app and now spider drops the Nambu presets for free hell of a day

• Holy crap @Spidericemidas these are phenomenal thank you so much for these and all your amazing presets. You are awesome. Cheers!

• Awesome! Thanks @Spidericemidas! Can’t wait to check these out.

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Here’s my first offering for Nambu.
    I learned a lot as I progressed through this one, and I think it hardly even scratches the surface of what Nambu is capable of.

There’s a few FM patches in there, but most of them demonstrate other ways of using the matrix as a modular environment and a mixer to construct and produce more hybrid-type sounds. Nambu is about so much more than just FM.

I do not use a midi keyboard and do not really need velocity in my presets, but you can always tweak them further. These are for you to examine and dissect, and hopefully encourage more of you to dive into Nambu and uncover more of its secrets, and to show that it is much more than just an FM synth!

To celebrate the arrival of November 5th, this bank is fireworks themed with all presets being named after real fireworks (I have a big love for fireworks 😁).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/12fh2satgnmbqbz/Spidericemidas.Nambu_snd_pack?dl=0

These are great! Thank you!

• edited November 2022

Talent without generosity; a dry thing.
    Generosity without talent; an empty thing.
    Both in the same and fulsome packet?
    @Spidericemidas

:)

• Awesome, thank you!

• Many thanks, great presets

• Great bank, nice complex sounds, thanks a lot, @Spidericemidas!

• @NeuM said:

“Chrysanthemum Fountain” sounds like Vangelis distilled into a single patch. Wow.

Thanks! Yeah you can get some Vangelis type sounds with Nambu very easily. If you take a sine FM operator and apply a slight envelope to sweep the waveform shape a little anticlockwise, it adds extra harmonics and produces a sweep almost like opening a LPF. Then add some padding and a little sparkle from a texture operator, and it's almost in Bladerunner territory ☺️👍

• @craftycurate said:
    Thanks once again for your generosity! :) Although I can tell Nambu has great potential, for some reason I've not found it easy to generate the kind of sounds I enjoy, so this is an excellent launchpad for further exploration.

I hope some reverse engineering will help you on your way with Nambu. 🙏

• @Gavinski said:
    Woah! Thank you Spider, can’t wait!

Hope you find them interesting, mate 😁

• @McD said:
    Comparing your Presets to the Factory preset prove that @Spidericemidas is the synth whisper.

It seems some code up powerful synths but they need someone to tame them for public riding.

“Bring in the Synth Whsiperer.”
    “Yes, your majesty.”

There is a colossal amount of possibilities in Nambu. I hope these help to showcase what's really under the hood! Cheers!

• @Pxlhg said:
    Thank you for this, very generous gift; @Spidericemidas. The ones I tried sounded just awesome. Well done! <3

I hope we'll see a Nambu bank from you in the future. I'd love to hear your take on it, mate. Cheers! 👊🙂

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Holy crap @Spidericemidas these are phenomenal thank you so much for these and all your amazing presets. You are awesome. Cheers!

@Poppadocrock said:
    Holy crap @Spidericemidas these are phenomenal thank you so much for these and all your amazing presets. You are awesome. Cheers!

When you dig into Nambu, I think you find it's possible to get some way towards producing sounds similar to a D50 or a Wavestation. Still a lot of ground left to cover with Nambu! 😅

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Talent without generosity; a dry thing.
    Generosity without talent; an empty thing.
    Both in the same and fulsome packet?
    @Spidericemidas

:)

😄 Thanks! 👍

• @cokomairena said:
    These are amaaaaazing.

Passing them trough lo fi af will certainly make for a treasure of samples

That sounds like good stuff! 👍

• @NeuM said:

That patch is fantastic. Big up @Spidericemidas very inspiring sounds and beautiful sonic journeys ahead

• @Dante777 said:
    Great bank, nice complex sounds, thanks a lot, @Spidericemidas!

Out of all the 100+ synths I own on iOS, Nambu is definitely my favourite. It's built perfectly for making the types of sounds I like and have in my mind, and offers so much more on top of that! There's a lot of mileage to be explored in Nambu! 😍