Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

z-plane emu filter clone on iOS?

Do we have a Au3 multi-filter that can x/y morph between different filters on z (rather than plain blend).

Like : https://www.rossum-electro.com/products/morpheus/

Comments

• The only thing I can think of would be one of the modular apps (miRack, Drambo, etc). You could build something in those.

Not the most elegant solution.

Dave’s morphing filter design is indeed really cool. I’ve used it in various E-MU products over the years and I had the Rossum Morpheus eurorack module. 👍🏻

• @crifytosp said:
    apeFilter?

I don’t own it, looking at the spec. It has a preset morphing pad, but no mention of a 3d triangulated blend of different filters, so don’t know.

• Wouldn't this be child's play for the Animoog-Z?

• Try the buttersynth beta, it has the airwindows z plane emulation
    The only one on ios

• @NeuM said:
    Wouldn't this be child's play for the Animoog-Z?

I looked but I couldn’t see where you could blend two different filters/presets? But I don’t know the Z version well.

• edited November 2022

@bargale said:
    Try the buttersynth beta, it has the airwindows z plane emulation
    The only one on ios

Can one filter an audio input, or samples as a Osc?

• edited November 2022

I’ve had a quick look in miRack and Drambo.. I can’t see anything that morphs a filter curve (like one could morph an oscillator), or a way of extracting x/y curve data from a filter curve, so you could then use some basic trig maths to morph another x/y curve, that you can then apply?

• edited November 2022

I’ve had a look around to see if maybe there are morphing Eq’s and there appear to be several including this one that is on GitHub. https://www.soundhack.com/morphfilter-manual/ it can also learn a filter shape.

I suppose one could just animate a proQ volcano with paramater interpolation? not quite the same, but I’ll give it a try.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know this is a bit late but I think ButterSynth can do this.

• Fabfilter?