Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Battlestations!

I would like to apologize in advance. There is no reason a man my age would write a song like this. I would expect something like this from a 13 year old. I was pissed off at the time. If you are pissed off, you might enjoy it.

Comments

• I hope you got it out of your system… I enjoyed the creativity and I’m not actually pissed off.

• @McD said:
    I hope you got it out of your system… I enjoyed the creativity and I’m not actually pissed off.

I did. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense. I feel much better. Peace and love, bro.

• Sometimes you just gotta let it out. No 13 year could have come up with this - hasnt lived long enough to rise to this level of angst. This is vintage Paulieworld. Like mcD I’m not pissed of today either but still enjoyed it. Really liked the section around 2:20. Wanted more of that “boing” sound and the feel around it.

• I think I listened to this for an hour trying to speak to someone about a credit card issue. Now that’s angst! Have fun, Paul. That’s what it’s all about. Btw, you should record lyrics to this.

• @Paulieworld said:

I would like to apologize in advance. There is no reason a man my age would write a song like this. I would expect something like this from a 13 year old. I was pissed off at the time. If you are pissed off, you might enjoy it.

++++++++++++++++++++++
    Age has no connection ton to being groovy!
    It its all in the mind.
    Creativity is something oozing from your system, and this is pure bliss, especially the guitar solo.
    This is a superb high energy soundscape.
    And Mike is right, this would be great with some real words, and pure emotions into the beat.
    Lovely.
    Rene

• @boomer said:
    Sometimes you just gotta let it out. No 13 year could have come up with this - hasnt lived long enough to rise to this level of angst. This is vintage Paulieworld. Like mcD I’m not pissed of today either but still enjoyed it. Really liked the section around 2:20. Wanted more of that “boing” sound and the feel around it.

My nephew could have done this. I gave him one of my basses (a fretless) when he was 14 and he smoked it. Within a few months he was in the high school jazz band and they gave him a bass solo! Not long after that he was in a band called 'The Minor Keys' and they were playing at Tony Spivone's supper club. They were fantastic.

I also liked the bit around 2:20. Who doesn't like a little 'BOING' now and then? Have a great weekend!

• @LinearLineman said:
    I think I listened to this for an hour trying to speak to someone about a credit card issue. Now that’s angst! Have fun, Paul. That’s what it’s all about. Btw, you should record lyrics to this.

Credit cards! I feel your pain. About 10 years ago I sold my classic Corvette to a father and son who were going to make it a project car. I was sad to see it drive away, but also relieved. As they say, it's like a boat... the saddest, and happiest day of your life is when you buy it, and sell it. I paid off all my credit cards that week and managed to pay cash since then.

Regarding lyrics... well, when I was in high school I tried out far a part in 'Lil Abner'. The director asked me to sing 'America The Beautiful'. It seems simple enough until you try it. In any case, he ridiculed me in front of a dozen of my friends. That was the last time I sang. I might ask one of our forum members to give it a go.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@Paulieworld said:

++++++++++++++++++++++
    Age has no connection ton to being groovy!
    It its all in the mind.
    Creativity is something oozing from your system, and this is pure bliss, especially the guitar solo.
    This is a superb high energy soundscape.
    And Mike is right, this would be great with some real words, and pure emotions into the beat.
    Lovely.
    Rene

Hey Rene! Do you think you might be interested? I know it's not your thing, but it might be really fun. Sometimes it's good to leave your comfort zone. Spike your hair with some gel and put on a leather jacket. I think your kids would dig it! Let me know.

• The guys in Slipknot are close to their 50's. Dave Mustaine from Megadeth is 61. Angry music has no age limit. Enjoyed this one.

• @MadeofWax said:
    The guys in Slipknot are close to their 50's. Dave Mustaine from Megadeth is 61. Angry music has no age limit. Enjoyed this one.

Hey Mac. I could write a book about anger. Fortunately, I learned to put it behind me and never looked back. I know this music sounds angry but I wasn't really that mad at the time. I just think it's funny.

I feel a little sorry for the guys in Slipknot. Can you imagine having to get dressed up like that every night. I bet they didn't consider that when they first started. It reminds me of 'Toad The Wet Sprocket'. It started out as a joke and now they're stuck with that ridiculous name. Oh well, they're getting paid, so there's that.

Glad you liked my angry little tune!

• @Paulieworld said:

@MadeofWax said:
    The guys in Slipknot are close to their 50's. Dave Mustaine from Megadeth is 61. Angry music has no age limit. Enjoyed this one.

Hey Mac. I could write a book about anger. Fortunately, I learned to put it behind me and never looked back. I know this music sounds angry but I wasn't really that mad at the time. I just think it's funny.

I feel a little sorry for the guys in Slipknot. Can you imagine having to get dressed up like that every night. I bet they didn't consider that when they first started. It reminds me of 'Toad The Wet Sprocket'. It started out as a joke and now they're stuck with that ridiculous name. Oh well, they're getting paid, so there's that.

Glad you liked my angry little tune!

Yeah. I used to get dressed up for Halloween every year at work and would sweat so horribly that I finally said no more. I can't imagine putting on an energetic show like Slipknot wearing a mask and sweating profusely every night on a tour. Ugh.