Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Night Stories

edited October 2022 in Creations

AUM + Drambo + Scaler + Rozeta Arpeggio x5 + iSEM + Reelbus + SWAM Double Bass + Pro-C 2 x2 + Sitala + Borsta + Pure Synth Platinum + Magic Dice + Pro-Q 3 + Pro-MB + Pro-L 2 + Cubasis 3

@Paulieworld @JanKun

Comments

• Hi Stuntman mike, @Stuntman_mike
    Love the beat, very joyful!!
    The bass is very nice.
    Wow, a bunch of toys on this creation.
    The melody is lovely, very inviting.
    Well done.
    Rene

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    Hi Stuntman mike, @Stuntman_mike
    Love the beat, very joyful!!
    The bass is very nice.
    Wow, a bunch of toys on this creation.
    The melody is lovely, very inviting.
    Well done.
    Rene

Thank you so much for listening kind sir, I am honored!

• edited October 2022

Sounds great, it is really a great track, love it! If you're interested I can share with you my Cubasis session with the few ideas I had. I think the Rhodes line could fit somewhere in here ! Let me know !

• @JanKun said:
    Sounds great, it is take a great track, love it! If you're interested I can share with you my Cubasis session with the few ideas I had. I think the Rhodes line could fit somewhere in here ! Let me know !

Please do, thank you!

• Crackling! Loved the bass riff. Good energy lifts at 1:50 and at 2:30.

• @Stuntman_mike said:

AUM + Drambo + Scaler + Rozeta Arpeggio x5 + iSEM + Reelbus + SWAM Double Bass + Pro-C 2 x2 + Sitala + Borsta + Pure Synth Platinum + Magic Dice + Pro-Q 3 + Pro-MB + Pro-L 2 + Cubasis 3

@Paulieworld @JanKun

Very cool!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Crackling! Loved the bass riff. Good energy lifts at 1:50 and at 2:30.

Thank you so much sir, I truly appreciate your feedback!

• @espiegel123 said:

@Stuntman_mike said:

@Paulieworld @JanKun

Very cool!

Thank you my friend, striving for improvement!

• Hi Mike,

I listened to this last night. Sounds great! I really like this concept. The foundation is strong, musically interesting, and provides a lot of room for interpretation. I am currently doing something similar with two other musicians. One of them is a very talented, and well known member of this forum. The other is a singer that I used to perform with. They are both taking a basic structure and applying their own ideas including the title and any visuals. Both are working completely independent of the other and I am excited to see what happens.

I am glad I was able to contribute to 'Night Stories' and will continue to watch it grow. Have a great day!

• Great bouncy rhythm that really pushes the track along… enjoyed it a lot 😊

• @Paulieworld said:
    Hi Mike,

I listened to this last night. Sounds great! I really like this concept. The foundation is strong, musically interesting, and provides a lot of room for interpretation. I am currently doing something similar with two other musicians. One of them is a very talented, and well known member of this forum. The other is a singer that I used to perform with. They are both taking a basic structure and applying their own ideas including the title and any visuals. Both are working completely independent of the other and I am excited to see what happens.

I am glad I was able to contribute to 'Night Stories' and will continue to watch it grow. Have a great day!

Sounds exciting, thank you for your gift!
    I will keep you posted 🙏🏻

• @GeoTony said:
    Great bouncy rhythm that really pushes the track along… enjoyed it a lot 😊

Thank you so much sir!!!