Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GeoShred Experiment #5

Another piece played entirely on GeoShred in one take with no edits.
I’d worked out the main theme beforehand on this one but still had a few surprises 🤔
GS is playing 3 * Roli Noise, 2 * Mela 3 and 1 * Steel Guitar Pro.
Rozeta LFO used to vary a few parameters.

Art by AI…

Comments

• It's the "one take" that gets me. In a way, @Linearlineman pulls that off too.
    I'm sure there are more "one take" artists out there. I tend to set up a rig and maybe prime it with some "file player" takes and finish with a live take.

Really different beast, this one... there's an audience for beast out there.

I'd love to see you set up GeoShred with a Lydian scale and do a take on that scale... it's pretty magical and almost major but it has this #4 that opens up new levels of brightness beyond Ionian which has been mined to death. But Lydian still has some gold left to be panned out.

• @GeoTony said:
    Another piece played entirely on GeoShred in one take with no edits.
    I’d worked out the main theme beforehand on this one but still had a few surprises 🤔
    GS is playing 3 * Roli Noise, 2 * Mela 3 and 1 * Steel Guitar Pro.
    Rozeta LFO used to vary a few parameters.

Art by AI…

Sounds great! Would love to see how you set this up, with GeoShred controlling multiple apps.

• Hi Tony,
    Wow, another one-take.
    You are definitely getting more comfortable and improving in your craft.
    This one is quite cinematic, and suggests a panoramic soundscape, very interesting and full of discoveries.
    GS is your weapon and you are a warrior!!!
    Thank you for this.
    Another gem!!!
    Rene

• Volcanic! This is a very good direction, IMO.