Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ike Waltz 1 and Ike Waltz 2 *now with more length* (Staffpad creations)

McDMcD
edited October 2022 in Creations

Ike Waltz is a person, a Dada Poet and Sculptor.
“Ike Waltz” is a waltz written for Ike.

UPDATE: after @MadeofWax asked I added more thematic variations for extra length:

Comments

• Very nicely done @McD !

• Thanks for giving it a listen and commenting. With SoundCloud I get stats on the listens but comments provide the fuel to keep trying for something new.

This one probably made my week. I forced a lot out but didn’t resonate with most of it.

I need to set up some better speakers… I can tell you that! My headphones give me a decent experience while composing. My car has the best sound and a lot of my SoundCloud mixes are just aweful. It could be I just use too many instruments snd it’s too muddy. Less is more.

• Think this was posted somewhere else? Liked it then… like it now!

• Cool! I like the slowdown at the end.

• @GeoTony said:
    Think this was posted somewhere else? Liked it then… like it now!

@Edward_Alexander said:
    Cool! I like the slowdown at the end.

Thanks for listening guys.

• A very lovely waltz, unique, and very joyful melody.

• @ReneAsologuitar said:
    A very lovely waltz, unique, and very joyful melody.

It’s Lydian… it has a very open sound and interesting harmony. The 5 chord is a Major 7 and not the sadistic dominant (flat) 7th.
    The dominant 7th calls on the 2nd step and leads to the 5 M7. Great scale.

• That was lovely. I was disappointed it didn’t go on longer. Really great orchestration and composition.

• McDMcD
    edited October 2022

@MadeofWax said:
    That was lovely. I was disappointed it didn’t go on longer. Really great orchestration and composition.

Good feedback…. I’ll consider creating a contrasting section and then a reprise of the opening section and get above the 3 minute line.

OK…a longer version:

NOTE: Editing a title and the post itself does not promote it to the 1st page so it's buried in the archives. Some will simply add a comment and bump it forward but people notice. I'm pretty sure most probably consider StaffPad as an "off topic" category because it just doesn't make sense in an AudioBus "application interoperability" approach to music making. It does import MIDI and audio so it's similar to Gadget as a production tool. Most really don't want $90 DAW that can't load AUv3's or even a $6 beatboxer that can't.

• Don’t worry I’ll bump it for you… ‘A goodly length’ as Joseph Fiennes says in Shakespeare in Love… nice tune as well!

• @GeoTony said:
    Don’t worry I’ll bump it for you… ‘A goodly length’ as Joseph Fiennes says in Shakespeare in Love… nice tune as well!

I owe you one, @Geotony.