Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

mysteries of space | new track

Getting ready for the weekend with this deep dive:

Comments

• Very nice view of the deluge.
    Truly, an experience of the vastness and the mysteries of space.
    I am letting go, and floating in this rich and deep dive.
    Yeayyy, weekend is upon us!!!
    Lovely!
    Rene

• Beautiful track ❤

• As usual, a very beautiful piece. Love your textures so much. Your tracks always take me on an inner journey, a soothing journey.
    Have you already considered creating multimedia tales combining your music and artwork generated with Midjourney ? That would be awesome ! If you already did, a link would be greatly appreciated !

• Thank you for taking the time to listen and for your feedback.

@JanKun l haven’t gone too deep with the AI work in my videos, but i am starting to add bits here and there. My previous 2 videos featured some AI renders in the videos.

Cheers🙏🏼💗

• This is very lovely

• @echoopera said:
    Thank you for taking the time to listen and for your feedback.

@JanKun l haven’t gone too deep with the AI work in my videos, but i am starting to add bits here and there. My previous 2 videos featured some AI renders in the videos.

Cheers🙏🏼💗

Your AI work is great, that would compliment your exquisite music really well !

• Lovely piece… very relaxing 😌