Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Superb execution.
    Your piano playing is truly exquisite, and the melodies you have in your head is lovely.
    I have said this before, you are an artist, and a very good one!!!
    I love your work, and your ingenuity!!!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Rene

• edited October 2022

Congratulations for this 58th album, Mike! What an unstoppable release pace ! Impressive. Great artwork, btw !

• Thanks, @ReneAsologuitar. Being thought of as an artist is important to the fictional identity and narrative my ego creates of me. On that plane it is valued and appreciated by itself. Outside of that, in the realm of cosmic consciousness the energy flows and music vibrates.

Thanks @JanKun. Yeah, it seems unstoppable… till it stops. The ride is always fun. I like the artwork on this one, too. Adobe Express is free and very easy to work with. Damn, I remember the days of photostats abd typesetting. I’m way old!

• Can’t be many better ways to spend 45 (ish) minutes…
    Title track and White Dwarf were highlights for me but everything is of such high quality it’s hard to choose…
    Unfortunately in the time it’s taken me to listen to this one you appear to have knocked out another album… oh well 🤔

• Thanks for the lovely compliment @GeoTony. I promise, I’ll stop some day 😉😘🙏

• I really liked this one. Once again, it brought me back to the old Jazz Showcase. It was getting close to last call and Jack DeJohnette was improvising.

• Thanks for the listen @Paulieworld. Keep on keepin’ on!