Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sri Ramana Maharshi / non dualism

edited October 2022 in Other

Everything we are taught, especially in Western society, is an imposed, created, narrative. Naturally, all those narratives inform our spiritual yearnings as well. Maharshi went beyond the narratives as have many others.

Comments

• Interesting view.
    So, all of this mess inside mind is ego, but there is always present the now, the universal “spirit” without beginning and end…
    How it’s corresponding to vippassana - I don’t know if corresponding at all. We can easily lost in “too many” systems.

From the other side, we have the body which must eat, sleep, have interesting things in life to do, to think, and tolerance for an amount of uninteresting, hungry, short-sleeping - to balance.

Our mind try to be smartest on the world, rationalising current situation, but most of time we are making again mistake.
    I cannot trust too much for myself, but also I trust myself. I learn from mistakes, and observe what brings good fruit - like all of us.

• I have often experienced glimpses of this nothingness during meditation. Then my wife comes in and tells me to do some task for her. “But nothing really exists or matters” does not cut it with her as an excuse.

• 😄👌

• Well, I think it’s more about lessening suffering than living in a nothing bubble. If you fold in non attachment it all works like a charm. @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr doesn’t resist the task presented by his wife because resisting is attaching to the idea that nobody’s gotta do nuthin’. Doing is the same as not doing, after all. If Wrlds does what his wife wants him to do out of love (and knowing resistance causes suffering)… well, all’s right with the Wrld.

• @LinearLineman said:
    If Wrlds does what his wife wants him to do out of love (and knowing resistance causes suffering)… well, all’s right with the Wrld.

This guy’s been married!