Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Viewing posts to my liking

How. Do you view new posts because right now at the top of the forum all I see is posts whoever there is a new reply even if it’s an older. Posts

Comments

• A+++++ WOULD READ AGAIN

• I think I've decoded that to mean that you're asking how to sort so that newly created threads appear at the top, instead of the current sorting by threads based on the latest reply in them.

I don't think there's any way to do that.

• edited September 2022

Hi. I don't think you can automatically filter only recently created threads. But each thread title shows the date it was created, so it's fairly easy to skip over older ones if they're not of interest.

Also, if you're logged in, you can select "Mark all viewed" under your pic in the upper right. Then, when you're logged in, each thread jumps right to the new posts, skipping the possibly many pages of old news. I do this whenever I leave the site.

• @FastGhost said:
    A+++++ WOULD READ AGAIN

😂

• edited September 2022

I am using RSS feeds inside Feedly on my smartphone. Each time I open the app, only new posts feeds are showing inside Feedly.

• You can hit the hamburger menu and look at posts by category, not the same as filtering though.

• If you hit the hamburger menu at to left of ab forum screen, then hit discussions you get a list of threads but with a filter option, only 2 options though, All, or Following. You can star the threads you like and they will show up in your Following feed.

• @JanKun said:
    I am using RSS feeds inside Feedly on my smartphone. Each time I open the app, only new posts feeds are showing inside Feedly.

Nice answer… I didn’t think about AudioB.us/forum having an RSS feed but this works well after figuring out how to create a folder and add “audiob.us/forum” into it for quick access.

• I just read threads at random. I can’t keep up with all of them.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I just read threads at random. I can’t keep up with all of them.

Definitely a lot, I either search for something specific or scan the first 2-4 pages.