Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

XYNTHESIZR - 32 Step Matrix Sequencer & Synth - With AUM - Demo for the iPad

Xynthesizr is such a cool app.
I am revisiting some older Apps at the moment and have found a fair few that still work and sound great.
In this video I am also using it via Link in AUM with Hammerhead and Noir, some Koshiba on the Hammerhead and a big reverb via Blackhole on Noir.
If you already have Xynthesizr I hope it rekindles your interest, it has such a great synth engine.

Comments

• Ah, one of the foundational garments! Bravo Sir Doug.

• Yep a great app and crazy when you route the rows to different synths.

• I love revisiting magical instruments. 💗💗💗

• Still super useful and fun.

• A classic! Must revisit this also.

• Love both the sounds and the sequencer - wish there was a way to drive the synth with an external sequencer too but midi in only affects transposition

• This is an excellent app. I was just messing with it a few days ago myself. Still sounds fantastic. The reverb is one of the best built in reverbs on any iOS synths, imo.

• @Oregano said:
    Love both the sounds and the sequencer - wish there was a way to drive the synth with an external sequencer too but midi in only affects transposition

Midi in affects transposition! That's what makes Xynth so fun to jam with, the various keys and steps. If I can send midi from Atom2 to say exactly when to do that?! Thank you thankyou