Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VocaLive 2.0 update - Studio add-on and new in-app messaging system (sans popups)

Just wanted to let you all know that we've updated VocaLive to 2.0 and have added an available Studio add-on (like AmpliTube Studio with which some of you are surely familiar) as well as rolling out our new in-app messaging system that does not use popups any more. The latter was rolled out first with EZ Voice, and now we are moving forward and adding it to VocaLive and will continue to roll this new and far less obtrusive system in with future app updates.

Details about VocaLive can be found at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/vocalive

Thank you.

Comments

• Thanks to IK for taking action and removing the dreaded popups.

• You just made my day, @ikmultimedia. Please pass on our kudos to the folks that finally did it, regardless of the timeline. Good on ya.

• Thanks to you both, will pass on the kudos. Or some kudzu. Or both. :)

• Thanks. Looking forward to the new popupless SampleTank when it arrives.

• edited July 2014

Did you guys add IAA in this version or has it been there all along? I don't see it anywhere in the product description or the iodate description, and it's kind of a bfd. I'm seeing it in Auria now, and that made my eyes rain. Nice job. Maybe add it to the description of your app?