Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nothing but piano

The pad is a few piano samples I played on the Digitakt and sent through Velvet Machine. The rest is an MU Waverley piano sequenced by Autony and sent through 2 instances of Other Desert Cities.

Comments

• edited September 2022

Another extremely beautiful piece of yours. What strikes me after listening to few of your tracks, is first, that I love everything I heard so far especially timbre or sound textures, and second, that they all have the same "soothing" effect on me. While listening to them, I can feel my heartbeat slowing down and my breath deepening which resolves muscular tension and leads to positive mood switch. I literally felt this with each of your tracks I heard. You might be some kind of shaman summoning healing spirits without even knowing it 😄!
    The jellyfish ballet on this one is gorgeous.

• Thank you so much, @JanKun!

You’ll get my bill in the morning. 😀

• Hi rottencat,
    Very peaceful, and truly relaxing music.
    I love your recordings, and this one is a gem.
    Jankun stated it very well.
    Thank you.
    Rene

• Hi @ReneAsologuitar

I’m glad you love my recordings.

I love your comments.

Thanks!

• @rottencat said:
    Thank you so much, @JanKun!

You’ll get my bill in the morning. 😀

🤣

• Lovely track, very calming… Jellyfish Ballet is a great name for a track or band