Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus 2 not working on iPad Pro

Is Audiobus 2 no longer supported on the iPad Pro? I have OS 14.8 and the app no longer launches. Does it need to be upgraded?

Comments

• @ghadimi said:
    Is Audiobus 2 no longer supported on the iPad Pro? I have OS 14.8 and the app no longer launches. Does it need to be upgraded?

Audiobus 2 has been retired for quite some time. Its time to upgrade to Audiobus 3 which has been out for years.

• @ghadimi said:

Still working here. iPad Pro 12.9 with iPadOS 15.5.

• @Silvertip said:

@ghadimi said:

Still working here. iPad Pro 12.9 with iPadOS 15.5.

This is version 2? When I upgraded to OS 15.6, it prompted that it needs to be upgraded.. I wasn't getting that prompt in 14.8.

• @espiegel123 said:

@ghadimi said:

Audiobus 2 has been retired for quite some time. Its time to upgrade to Audiobus 3 which has been out for years.

Ah ok.. time for that upgrade then. :)

• @ghadimi said:

This is version 2? When I upgraded to OS 15.6, it prompted that it needs to be upgraded.. I wasn't getting that prompt in 14.8.

My version is 2.4.1 so that’s probably the last working version up to iPadOS 15.5.
    Just did a quick check, and the last upgrade I got for Audiobus 2 was 12-18-2015.
    That’s ancient history in app terms. So I know what to do when I upgrade to 15.6.

• @ghadimi said:

Out of curiosity freshly installed from App Store:

Works like a charm!
    Maybe just reinstall?

Otherwise, of course get AudioBus 3!

• @tja said:

@ghadimi said:

Out of curiosity freshly installed from App Store:

Works like a charm!
    Maybe just reinstall?

Otherwise, of course get AudioBus 3!

Reinstall works.