Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LK only saving matrix module settings in project ?

Just checking if anyone is experiencing the same:
LK from imaginando seems to only save the matrix module configuration in the project, but not the settings of the other available control elements (XY pads, Controller etc.)
I am experiencing this with both the standalone and the plugin version of LK on ios 15.6

Comments

• @catherder I suggest your title would be more effective if it said what LK does not save, instead of what it only saves. As the OP, you can edit the title.

• @uncledave said:
    @catherder I suggest your title would be more effective if it said what LK does not save, instead of what it only saves. As the OP, you can edit the title.

LK has many modules and I don't want to list them all in the subject title. The problem is "solved" anyway. I just got a reply from Imaginando and they say that this is how it works. Quite disappointing that an otherwise excellent app lags such an obvious functionality.