Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

R.I.P. Lamont Dozier

edited August 2022 in Other

Lamont Herbert Dozier (June 16, 1941 - August 8, 2022) was an American singer, songwriter, and record producer from Detroit, Michigan.

He co-wrote and produced 14 US Billboard number 1 hits and 4 number ones in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/aug/09/lamont-dozier-foreman-motown-hit-factory

Comments

• A true legend. Anyone who has ever listened to Radio 2 in the UK will have heard his name mentioned after countless classics.

• Wow - talk about an unsung hero of the soundtrack to our lives.

Rest in power, my man - you earned it.

• 😔 Sad day. He was a legend.

• Such a long list of great songs that he co-composed.

• @Daveypoo said:
    Wow - talk about an unsung hero of the soundtrack to our lives.

+10000

• @Daveypoo said:
    Wow - talk about an unsung hero of the soundtrack to our lives.

+10000

• Rest In Peace

• edited August 2022

Lamont Dozier / Going Back To My Roots

• I love what he said : There’s no such thing as writer’s block,” he contended a few years before his death. “That’s just being lazy. That’s just something you put in your own head. ‘I don’t feel it today’ – that’s bullshit.”

• It is amazing when you think about the songwriters who were all at Motown during that time: Holland/Dozier/Holland, Stevie Wonder, Norman Whitfield, Barrett Strong, Marvin Gaye, Smokey Robinson…
    Absolutely mindblowing.

• Holland-Dozier-Holland wrote "Take me in your arms" which was covered by the Doobie Brothers and appeared on their "Stampede" album. I have the old vinyl and the CD. So many great tunes.