Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elegy for Euphonium

Gentle piece with GeoShred playing SWAM Euphonium.
ChordBud playing ThumbJam Cello.
Everything else played by Piano Motifs…
I.e. Ravenscroft 275, Roli Noise * 2 and MU Waverley
Effects - TB Reverb, Velvet Machine, Rozeta LFO

Art by AI…

Comments

• Nice playing, Tony. The SWAM Euphonium is a keeper.

• This is quite lovely. I like your use of Piano Motifs. I have been using it quite a bit lately, and am starting to figure out how it works. Nicely done!

• Love that euphonium patch with the mute. Swam Flugelhorn and pocket trumpet are also winners.

• I really love the orchestration of this. Everything adds to the overall feeling. Your GeoShred playing is the highlight, but the underlying sounds really make the whole mood. Just gorgeous.

• Always a treat to hear you expressively play different instruments on Geoshred having great instrumentations of Piano Motifs in the background. Great piece!

• I love those apps for making a bed of “Ahh” to jam over.

It’s good to hear some of my favorite artists using the wonderful Piano Motifs to play chords along with their solos. @azul3D_Apps must have a deep musical background to have coded those ideas for automatic midi generation.

I think you would get real benefit from the Ring that adds pitch and cc control to a hand. Did you consider investing in one?

• @McD said:
    I love those apps for making a bed of “Ahh” to jam over.

It’s good to hear some of my favorite artists using the wonderful Piano Motifs to play chords along with their solos. @azul3D_Apps must have a deep musical background to have coded those ideas for automatic midi generation.

I think you would get real benefit from the Ring that adds pitch and cc control to a hand. Did you consider investing in one?

@McD, not that deep 😊, just a love for music, a little programming background, and lots of learning on the way.