Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Fugue Machine

Fugue Machine, Ravenscroft 275, ISymphonic Soprano x2, strings, iFretless Brass.

Comments

• Hi Linear Lineman,
    Magical sounds. This is beautiful melodies you produced.
    It is amazing how these gadgets create lovely music.
    Well done.
    Rene

• Interesting to hear you using this. It has a kind of ominous, relentless quality (like the 24 hour news cycle) but by the end, you seem to mollify the situation.
    I like FugueMachine but some things frustrate me. I wish I could record midi into it for example. And I wish some of parameters could be controlled externally. Sadly, it seems doubtful now that anything will be done with it.

• This is very cool. I am liking your 'new' direction, albeit temporary. I would not have guessed this is Fugue Machine. Many musicians disparage these type of apps, but they do cause me to come up with things I probably wouldn't have on my own. Nice stuff!

• Thanks @Paulieworld, I liked Fugue Machine a lot. One of the rare times I didn’t use a keyboard in any form. Here’s more if you’re interested.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/fugue-machines

• Hi @LinearLineman, as always you nailed it. Your taste in selecting sounds and melodies in different musical/sonic environment always hits my attention and taste. I also use Fugue Machine 'a lot' and I think is one of the most underrated apps between the classics. If only it had more than 8 bars and the possibility to choose from different modes of the playheads (besides the ones included) like numbers of cycles or something like that... anyway thanks for your music and for keeping up the flag of the great Fugue Machine!

• Thank you @WilfredWelfare. I often wonder how newcomers can get the lay of the land re apps these days. Even with the wealth of info on ABF you have to know what to search for. FugueMachine is a perfect example… especially with so many new generative apps (TB Progressions being the latest example). Glad I started four years ago! Thanks for lis, pard.