Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Morning Musing - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

My latest tune, Morning Musing, is now live on YouTube. Early morning inspirations before the world is awake

Comments

• Good Morning Daveypoo!
    Such a beautiful greeting!
    Love the bass and the melody.
    Of course, the main menu is the keys, lovely!
    Love this with my coffee!
    Rene

• Thank you @ReneAsologuitar - I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It's great with coffee any time of day ;)

• Lovely laid back stuff… especially enjoyed the guitar (slide?) parts but it was all pretty good to be honest!

• Thanks for digging up the thread @GeoTony Steel Guitar has always been an underrated app but it sounds so good.

I'm glad you dug this one - my mellower tunes seem to fly under the radar here 😁

• Really dug this one @Daveypoo. Loved how you used the synth to compliment the organ.
    Mind sharing the apps used?

• No problem, @Ben I've broken it out by instrument below

Synth Lead:
    Zeeon
    Blackhole reverb

Steel Guitar:
    Steel Guitar Pro

Organ:
    Hammond B-3X
    Lunar Lander

Electric Piano:
    VTines
    MicroPitch
    FAC Phazer
    Lunar Lander

Kala U-Bass:
    Nembrini Audio's Black Ice Gamma
    Thafknar

Drums & Percussion:
    Digistix2
    MixBox
    Skaka

Not all that much in here, actually.

• Great iOS production, as always.

• Fantastic! Excellent use of that slide.

And I agree; coffee is great any time of day!😋

• Thanks @LinearLineman - trying not to overcomplicate things, and while this is a bit simpler than others I've done recently, I thought it suited the mood.

@Edward_Alexander Playing on the iPad screen is not my forte as there's not really any tactile response, but I love using SGP sparsely for atmosphere. I always loved the way Pink Floyd had slide guitar swells in the mix to give things a sense of huge-ness, and so I end up going for that most of the time. Definitely an underrated app.

Thanks for the listens, boys & girls!

• Thanks for the breakdown friend.
    I’m loving that Black Ice bass amp. Was on the fence until I discovered the secret to coaxing the sound out of it I was looking for.

• Yeah - it's a good one. I am typically not a fan of bass amo simulations but it's really good at beefing up the tone.

• Bellissimo, Daveypoonelleschi

Nice to see Yonac Steel Guitar put to good use!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Bellissimo, Daveypoonelleschi

Nice to see Yonac Steel Guitar put to good use!

Grazie mille - I've been using the original for ages but MAN ALIVE using AUv3 is so much simpler!