Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Has anyone used or is using Bip..it seems to have been overlooked.

Is it worth getting..could only find two videos, both seemed ok and looks lime the app could be useful and fun..

Comments

• I use it and like it. I was messing around with it and ended up with a major part for a song just from Bip. Just wish it was universal or made for Ipad

• Its a fun app ,+1 for the ipad mode

• edited March 2013

It's neat has some decent flexibility built in....seems pretty basic at first then you find some of the more in depth stuff. Some parts still confuse me control-wise but def fun and similar to Figure and Triq-Traq. Do note that Bip only operates on iOS 6

@Daath7 +1 for iPad/Universal version

• Thanks guys..I use figure, Triq Traq I like, but I really like WeeJam I hope that gets on the bus soon..just been playing with Protein Der Klang and thats nuts..a brilliant app..I'm gonna give Bip a go..

• That's funny... When typing that I almost threw Wejaam in that group, it is also comparable. I hope it too gets on the bus. I started playing with that and fell in love, it's not "pretty" like the other apps are (UI) but there are so many hidden ways to do things with gesture and double tap, tap-n-hold, etc. it really is more advanced than first appears. I like it a lot too

• Sweeeeeet!!!!

• Yeah Buddy!