Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Harmonizr app. Where did it go?

I downloaded Harmonizr when it was released and loved it. I’ve purchased an iPad Air 4 a while ago and I have been unable to redownload Harmonizr on my new iPad from the App Store, and I can’t find it in my purchase history. The app is still fully functional on my older iPad Air 2, but I can’t figure out a way to load this great app onto my newer iPad, either from the App Store or from one iPad to another via who knows what. The US App Store says it’s not available in my country. I’m willing to switch countries, but I wonder if it’s available anywhere. It looks like it’s available on the Google Play store…

Comments

• still working on iPad Pro M1 12`9 but no more on app store

• Someone mentioned this recently in another thread. I think it’s been removed. There’s a small chance it could still be in your purchase history but I think once it’s removed that goes too. There is someway to back up apps with 3rd party software on Mac or pc, but I can’t remember what it is, plus that be something for future reference, and wouldn’t work in this situation.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Someone mentioned this recently in another thread. I think it’s been removed. There’s a small chance it could still be in your purchase history but I think once it’s removed that goes too. There is someway to back up apps with 3rd party software on Mac or pc, but I can’t remember what it is, plus that be something for future reference, and wouldn’t work in this situation.

IMazing can in fact sometimes download purchased apps that no longer show up in your purchase history. Apple does not remove the apps from the servers..since a developer may later as to be reinstated.

• @espiegel123 said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Someone mentioned this recently in another thread. I think it’s been removed. There’s a small chance it could still be in your purchase history but I think once it’s removed that goes too. There is someway to back up apps with 3rd party software on Mac or pc, but I can’t remember what it is, plus that be something for future reference, and wouldn’t work in this situation.

IMazing can in fact sometimes download purchased apps that no longer show up in your purchase history. Apple does not remove the apps from the servers..since a developer may later as to be reinstated.

Yea that’s what I was thinking of iMazing. Thanks.

• Worth a shot. Thank you fellas.

• edited July 2022

@espiegel123 Quick question to you or anyone who uses iMazing…? Can you use any features for free or do you have to at least pay for a 3 device personal account ?

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @espiegel123 Quick question to you or anyone who uses iMazing…? Can you use any features for free or do you have to at least pay for a 3 device personal account ?

No idea. Someone said that the free version has some useful features, but I don’t know as I have had the paid version for years.

• I'm pretty sure all the basic app backup and restore works in the free version. I've backed up and restored a single program to test, but that's all.

• edited July 2022

This is a fantastic app. Am not aware of anything else that does what it does as well as Harmonizr. I really hope it isn’t on its way out.

• edited July 2022

Duplicate post

• Hey update: Harmonizr is now Re-available now on the App Store (USA). I’m super grateful to Matthew Robbins for opening this up again.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Hey update: Harmonizr is now Re-available now on the App Store (USA). I’m super grateful to Matthew Robbins for opening this up again.

Woohoo. There is no better vocal harmony app!

• I don’t see this app anymore in the Store (usa), or the developer.

• @HeavyWater said:
    I don’t see this app anymore in the Store (usa), or the developer.

Sad. Bleass Voices is the best replacement for it.

• Oh! Just found out about Harmonizr now. Seems to be gone again 😔