Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

CLOSED****

2»

Comments

• @Synthi said:
    Hmmmm… not a good offer I’ll say. JRRshop will make 16% anytime with no minimum people!

Could, might, will, maybe in the future, etc...This deal is on now for sure.

• edited May 2023

@Montreal_Music said:

@Synthi said:
    Hmmmm… not a good offer I’ll say. JRRshop will make 16% anytime with no minimum people!

Could, might, will, maybe in the future, etc...This deal is on now for sure.

I mean now! Go JRRshop, add pianoteq to cart and use coupon “group” at checkout

Pianoteq should do at least 20% for 10 people…

• I read this comment at the Keyboard Forum at
    https://forums.musicplayer.com/forum/28-the-keyboard-corner/

“ By the way, I was informed that this is a "silent" launch. It's not a secret, but they won't advertise the app for a week or two. They say they are pushing hard to find and fix bugs before the official launch; they are not actively soliciting editorial commentary (yet) but they are looking for problems to fix.

So, I went to Modartt.com and there’s no mention of this new product.

Committing to a forum member on a group buy is the same thing as hitting BUY, IMHO.
    I’m used to learning that I could have saved a few bucks by waiting but I already said “I’m in.”
    If we loose participants and deal falls out… we’ll have to wait and see if someone can get a steeper discount.

• Maybe if this still runs in a few weeks I’ll come in, as £33 off the £220 for standard seems quite compelling, a lot of demoing in the meantime though 😀

• edited May 2023

This group is now closed. (A couple of people wrote to me.)

• Hope you will get the discount as I like the idea of group buy

• @Krupa said:
    Maybe if this still runs in a few weeks I’ll come in, as £33 off the £220 for standard seems quite compelling, a lot of demoing in the meantime though 😀

Hi guys
    It sounds like a tempting offer with £33 off the standard price of £220. Waiting a few weeks before making a decision seems like a wise choice to explore other options and demos in the meantime.