Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Path - New Sequencer = New Direction

2»

Comments

• @eross said:
    so does anyone know how to do midi cc out ? is it a separate in app purchase. i am trying to send a midi cc out but the cc parameters done seem to be getting sent out in the AUV version. i’ve watched the tutorials. no luck.
    anybody got this to work yet. i am basically just trying to have it send a midi cc out to open a filter in my synth app

IAP is for New Path to work as a Audio Unit in AUM. The other IAPs are for different instrument sets or the icons.

• @Toastedghost said:

@eross said:
    so does anyone know how to do midi cc out ? is it a separate in app purchase. i am trying to send a midi cc out but the cc parameters done seem to be getting sent out in the AUV version. i’ve watched the tutorials. no luck.
    anybody got this to work yet. i am basically just trying to have it send a midi cc out to open a filter in my synth app

IAP is for New Path to work as a Audio Unit in AUM. The other IAPs are for different instrument sets or the icons.

cool, i got the AU iap. and have it sending notes in AUM. but I can get it to send Cc to the apps. i’m not sure what i’m doing g wrong.

• @eross said:

@Toastedghost said:

@eross said:

cool, i got the AU iap. and have it sending notes in AUM. but I can get it to send Cc to the apps. i’m not sure what i’m doing g wrong.

You and me both… not tried the cc side of New Path before but it has me stumped.
    Here is a contact for the dev approached him before and got answers [email protected]
    Hope that helps

• Demo and giveaway