Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Remixlive - Make beats, Mix & Remix. Live!

13»

Comments

• @Vip8888
    I was about to ask the same question re: AUV3 update.
    Thanks for posting
    @LouisH any updates or is this on hold ?

• The latest version 7.4 3 don’t have AUv3 but many improvements to control midi controler particularly for DJ and there are no needs for AUv3 for their target market.

They do better DJ effects , sounds packs and if I were them I will not care about AUv3 for the tiny market of ios musicians when you do very good and are successful on the wider du market.

• @BerlinFx said:
    The latest version 7.4 3 don’t have AUv3 but many improvements to control midi controler particularly for DJ and there are no needs for AUv3 for their target market.

They do better DJ effects , sounds packs and if I were them I will not care about AUv3 for the tiny market of ios musicians when you do very good and are successful on the wider du market.

Good that many other devs care about AUv3 for the tiny market of iOS musicians. Remixlive does not only serve DJs well, so it’s time to think outside the box and loosen up a bit. The move towards AUv3 is exactly the right decision for Mixvibes and comes in pretty handy for many users. I really appreciate that the devs are putting in the effort to keep their product moving forward as opposed to the ponderous folks at Ampify's Launchpad. I suspect they have a good grasp of the market and know exactly what they are doing.

• edited June 2023

Hi @Polyphonix @joniqwest @BerlinFx !

We've released a new set of Pro-grade FXs in 7.4 and we'll be releasing an all new way of recording as it is in Ableton Note, making it easier to Live Jam and create your own beats.

We'll be considering making Remixlive as an AUv3 in the near future but just before that, i can share what's the next BIG thing we're on those days with you guys :

What do you think you will be able to do with it?

By the way, if you feel like suggesting features and improvements, or consulting the release roadmap, you're welcome to do so here : https://remixlive.canny.io/feedback

:blush: