Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm Not In Love, 10cc 1975

2»

Comments

• @ReneAsologuitar said:

@McD said:
    That sounds like a musical pilgrimage to another time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Truly, a pilgrimage!!!
    Although, I have not really seen Paracho's guitar-"heaven" shops, as I was stuck with Guillermo and his shop "only".
    Definitely, Paracho is stuck in its own time.
    Quite rural and has the vibe of pure simplicity!

I will surely treasure this guitar, and will try to get this beauty to open up more, as I feel some "tension" in my guitar sound when I am playing it.
    For a small-bodied guitar, and its super-light weight, this guitar sounds very loud, and that might be the "tension" I am feeling.

Thank you, @McD for your beautiful words and exhortation, very much appreciated!
    Respect and love,
    Rene

I was looking over the front page today and I thought “Where’s Rene? I hope he’s doing OK.” Good to see you active.
    Are you back home in Seattle and ready to make more videos?

• Very soulful rendition, love the guitar and your voice! I can really feel the song!

• Rene,

Are you OK? We have not heard any music or comments from you.

• @McD said:
    Rene,

Are you OK? We have not heard any music or comments from you.

I was thinking the same thing. I hope you're alright Rene. 😢

• Wow I missed this one first time around - what a fantastic arrangement for guitar and well performed too!
    I would also like to add my concern about you @ReneAsologuitar - missing your excellent covers!

• Missing your dulcet tones too @ReneAsologuitar.