Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Nice! I only have a couple of the bud apps but I plan on getting more soon. This one looks great!

• Probably an instabuy, given that I have all the other Bud apps. Also you can never have too many sequencers, unless they’re duplicating the features of all your other sequencers.

I’d like to see an app that has the flexibility and ease of use of Bitwig’s operators, but none quite scratch the itch. Hopefully this one will, though I haven’t dug into Drambo 2.0 that far yet.

• edited June 2022

this looks cool. is it awaiting , app store approval? or farther out than that?

• any word on this one yet?

• Hi Cem.

When I add more steps. 64 for example by using the #. I dont get gate values of 50%. Which is default. No default ratchet values. No default probabilities of 100%. I could save template via host state save but would have to keep app as part of session if host dosent import ( like aum ) but would also have to keep editing these settings, anyway. When using the # function.

• @sigma79 said:
    Hi Cem.

When I add more steps. 64 for example by using the #. I dont get gate values of 50%. Which is default. No default ratchet values. No default probabilities of 100%. I could save template via host state save but would have to keep app as part of session if host dosent import ( like aum ) but would also have to keep editing these settings, anyway. When using the # function.

There is another thread with a little more activity.

It’s out.