Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sustain pedal in Drambo

Hi all!

I'm wondering if anyone else has found a way to retrigger notes while holding the sustain pedal on a keyboard controller? I.e. if I play a C3, and hold the sustain pedal so that the note continues to ring, then play C3 while continuing to hold sustain, is there any setting in Drambo (or workaround/hack) which I can change so that the new note takes precedence over the held note?

Essentially, my goal is to be able to play keyboard / E.piano patches the same way I would on a real piano or poly synth, and it's kind of harshing my vibe to not be able to repeat chords/notes without letting go of the sustain altogether. If it's not possible currently, might I suggest this be added as an optional setting in the Midi to CV module in a future update?

And if I'm missing something obvious let me know! :smile:

Comments

• Interesting. I've been in touch with @giku_beepstreet regarding voice handling and this kind of re-triggering like on a real instrument would make sense.
    Thanks for asking, we're going to discuss it.