Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Berlin, SuperBooth 2022, 12-14 May - Fair for modular/analog/digital synth & daws & controllers

Hi, i just wanted to advertise this year’s SuperBooth and ask how else might be attending.

Currently i‘m thinking to visit on friday 13th, as saturday 14th is the last day with already a bit of farewell feeling and it‘s more crowded.

(I have been there saturdays several times, there were some waiting times - but one still got enough chances to try stuff, twiggle the knobs, fiddle with new controllers and to talk to the devs)

But beware - better be imune to the modular synth virus :) I assume no liability for any side effects resulting from the massive presence, haptic and sonic seduction arts of modular systems.

Comments

• Post your favorite findings from the show here, if you have a camera/phone ("handy").

• Going to be a busy show I think, what else is coming, the MPC KEYS! Anything from Arturia, Novation?

• Apple should have a booth and show Drambo.

• @_ki said:
    Hi, i just wanted to advertise this year’s SuperBooth and ask how else might be attending.

Currently i‘m thinking to visit on friday 13th, as saturday 14th is the last day with already a bit of farewell feeling and it‘s more crowded.

(I have been there saturdays several times, there were some waiting times - but one still got enough chances to try stuff, twiggle the knobs, fiddle with new controllers and to talk to the devs)

But beware - better be imune to the modular synth virus :) I assume no liability for any side effects resulting from the massive presence, haptic and sonic seduction arts of modular systems.

I also have a Friday ticket. Let‘s meetup.

• New Oberheim, it seems.

• This is the one exhibition I'd like to attend. It's too far away for me to go to now though.

I see that both Erica Synths and UDO are going to be there. I'd really like to hear impressions of both the Super 6 and the EDU modules if anyone happens by them.

• i live in berlin! but €35.00 is more than i'm willing to pay - i am totally broke at the moment. anybody here have guest list spots?

• Been there last year and it was amazing. Gonna skip this year though, I think not much exciting stuff released in the last 8 months since the last show. The boom in 2020 & 2021 was great.

• If you love electronic music, this is definitely the place to go. Especially if you’re interested in “non-mainstream” gear, music and people. Would be nice to meet some people from this forum in real life.
    Perhaps we could arrange a meeting point?!

• Last year was incredible, the reduced capacity meant you had plenty of time at booths and weren’t hogging things. The bigger outdoor area was also super sweet. I managed to snag a 3 day ticket for v cheap so will prob pop down for at least 2 of the days

• Yeah, last it was super easy. In the Moog tent most of the synth stations were deserted. You could play around with Mothers and DFAMs for hours.

I really like the idea of an iOS musician meetup at the Superbooth. If there is enough interest I would ask Mr. Schneider if we could have a table. I already have a ticket for Friday. But I‘m thinking about buying one for Saturday, too.

• I guess whatever this is, it will be demoed at the Superbooth

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArturiaOfficial/status/1521867255805587457

• I know Expressive-E is not present on the fair (they had a booth 2016-2019), but i still hope that their Osmose keyboard is showcased somewhere :)

• @_ki said:
    I know Expressive-E is not present on the fair (they had a booth 2016-2019), but i still hope that their Osmose keyboard is showcased somewhere :)

It was in the Haken hut last year I believe as they have collaborated to included the EganMatrix in the Osmose