Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pink Callisto

A popular dance club on the second moon of Jupiter.

Comments

• That was great! I liked the stereo imaging at the beginning, and those small gaps in the performance that added a bit of tension. I noticed that you had several brief key changes. Just enough to keep me guessing what's next. I especially liked the increasing polyphony that started at 3:00 and branched off into that catchy, complex riff. I haven't heard much from you recently. I hope you're planning to post more. Nicely done, boomer!

• Wow, we're back in the 80's...I like it!

• That’s talent for you. Great production, too. I hope @studs1966 will give this a listen. He’s an expert on such.

• @lasselu said:
    Wow, we're back in the 80's...I like it!

Me too. Big music, big hair, big attitude! I miss it a lot.

• @lasselu “ Wow, we're back in the 80's...”
    Great observation since I neglected to mention that the dance club is part of Callisto’s largest retirement settlement.

@Paulieworld … correction…
    “ Big music, big hair, big attitude! I miss it a lot.”

:) Thanks all for listening.

• edited April 2022

okay boomer, this is an exclusive club … wait! let him through!! he's the band.

• That 3:19 moment was on fire! Really liked the zoolook-like vocal effects too.

• @LinearLineman said:
    That’s talent for you. Great production, too. I hope @studs1966 will give this a listen. He’s an expert on such.

Hi Mike.. Thank you for the kind comment matey... <3 .. I'm no expert.. I just make Soulful House/Disco/Latin, tracks, etc. & do remixes for various Record Labels.. :D ... Well... I had a listen to it (Listened through my Adams Audio Monitors& other speakers..).. Its nicely done, & well mixed/Mastered.. Well produced.. This track would of done well on a Sega Mega-drive/Commodore Amiga Public Domain track.. It reminds me of tunes form the 80's.. It might be a good idea if he sent it to a small games developer?.. One that making emulating games like Sega's Outrun.. Something like that?... It gave me great nostalgia when i listened to it... Bought back my youth.. ;)

• Hope all is well on Cyprus, @studs1966. Take care, bro.

• Thanks @JudasZimmerman. Appreciate it. The vocal effect is pretty much a factory Obsidian patch.

@studs1966 . Thanks much for listening, the kind words and advice. My young adult daughter has been telling me for some time that all my stuff sounds like game tracks. I am nothing close to a gamer, utterly clueless actually, so I am at a loss to explain it. Can someone advise as to who/how to find such a games developer? I don’t do this for money, but what the heck!

Your comment on production values blows me away! I always assumed people were just being kind. But coming from true professionals it is very high compliment indeed. I do everything on an iPad using a combination of cheap consumer level ear buds and a pair of small Jbl 305 monitors. I don’t even own a microphone. I am also half deaf from spending 20+ years sitting inches in front of lead trumpet players. Gotta be dumb luck :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Hope all is well on Cyprus, @studs1966. Take care, bro.

All good here in Cyprus.. Its starting to warm up now.. & busy with everything... As you know... :D
    Big Hugs to you & the family bro.. Keeping making those fab tracks... <3

• @boomer said:
    Thanks @JudasZimmerman. Appreciate it. The vocal effect is pretty much a factory Obsidian patch.

@studs1966 . Thanks much for listening, the kind words and advice. My young adult daughter has been telling me for some time that all my stuff sounds like game tracks. I am nothing close to a gamer, utterly clueless actually, so I am at a loss to explain it. Can someone advise as to who/how to find such a games developer? I don’t do this for money, but what the heck!

Your comment on production values blows me away! I always assumed people were just being kind. But coming from true professionals it is very high compliment indeed. I do everything on an iPad using a combination of cheap consumer level ear buds and a pair of small Jbl 305 monitors. I don’t even own a microphone. I am also half deaf from spending 20+ years sitting inches in front of lead trumpet players. Gotta be dumb luck :)

Your very welcome @boomer... I'm not to sure how you could send demos to a game dev?... As its a lot different than sending in a Demo to a Record Label.. Its hard to get your foot in the door.... But I found this info for you.. It might help point you in the right direction?.. Good Luck!... :)

https://www.omarimc.com/how-to-actually-get-your-music-into-video-games/