Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Delta Cool

Comments

• I can't say why, but this sounded like an outtake or a bonus cut from one of the 'Bitches Brew' sessions! I was waiting for Miles to stroll in and start jamming... totally ignoring the audience. Cool!

• Great pulsing energy track... lots of motion in the mix. Good work.

• Cool indeed @AppleJax. The keyboard soloing is tasty as hell.
    What are you playing them on/with/through?
    Apps involved, etc. please.

• @Paulieworld said:
    I can't say why, but this sounded like an outtake or a bonus cut from one of the 'Bitches Brew' sessions! I was waiting for Miles to stroll in and start jamming... totally ignoring the audience. Cool!

Now that is a fine compliment thank you, I very much appreciate your time in listening and your feedback.

• @Ben said:
    Cool indeed @AppleJax. The keyboard soloing is tasty as hell.
    What are you playing them on/with/through?
    Apps involved, etc. please.

The keys and vibraphone are samples, actually once I had all the other elements firmly in place; the specific idea behind was to run them the first time thru mostly unaltered/chopped and then play/rearrange different variations of them with Looperator. I have done different sort of experiments using Looperator in that fashion and I am always really pleased and surprised by the results. My goal was to fashion the sections for the vibraphone parts in a way that it would sort of not be obvious or noticeable that its merely a mutated/warped instance of the first time thru. For the keys I wanted to create some nice simple catchy relief and contrast of texture, for that I made use of Fabfilters Volcano 3. Another thing I tried this time around with the key section was to some spice and seasoning to the rhythm with Scatterbrain. Sorry for taking so long to reply I have recently been delving into and getting very happily lost jamming hours away on the. Endlesss app. Thank you for checking it out.