Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dinosauria / The Presidential Album

edited February 2022 in Creations

The 46th, that is. This collection of prehistoric giants, carnivorian, vegetetarian, pescidorian and insectivorous was fun to make. I used much more conscious intention to capture the gargantuan, rapacious and buzzing drama I imagine took place in the swamps and on the plains of the
antediluvian way back.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/dinosauria

Comments

• Nice graphical design. You have a good sense for color palettes.

• An early listen for me…
    Loved Meganeuropsis, could have had a lot more of that with just the piano.
    Sax on Velociraptor was your best to date I thought, very believable, in fact I think the whole track is one of your best.
    Enjoyed Not Brontosaurus Anymore.
    Actually having now finished listening to the whole album I do think this is where your use of all the different instruments, SWAM, BH Bass and the drummers etc has reached a new level.
    Off to the library now to restock on superlatives.

• Thanks @GeoTony. Your reviews mean a lot to me as, understandably, most folks don’t have the time, especially if it ain’t their music of choice. So thanks for saving me from the tree falling in the woods album experience. 😉😘🙏

I agree, I’m getting the hang of creating acoustical jazz simulacra. I know I’m stuck in the Coltrane groove of half a century ago, but that’s just what comes out.

Not Brontosaur Anymore really evoked the prehistoricness for me. Just that little synth vibration put me there.