Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Destructive Creation

I tried a quite a few interesting (to me at least) tactics while putting this together and mixing it.

Comments

• Tightly organized chaos. I like your "tactics". I'm gonna have to get me some of that! That shredding bass at 2:12 was killer.

• Free jazz gone synthetic.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Free jazz gone synthetic.

Yesssssuh. You are picking up what I’m putting down. I like to think of it as ‘music gone free’ or ‘freedom gone musical’.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Tightly organized chaos. I like your "tactics". I'm gonna have to get me some of that! That shredding bass at 2:12 was killer.

Thank you good sir, the Nietzsche quote comes to mind: “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”

As far as the shredding bass at 2:12, I saw that the Mammoth bass amp was on sale and people were speaking highly of it, so I grabbed it up and I am glad I did. It was a fine addition to the arsenal.