Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gazing Inward : Loopy Pro

edited February 2022 in Creations

Hope everyone is having a Good Friday:

Thanks for watching!

note: You can grab the LoopyPro project and Stems via the link in the Youtube description.

Comments

• This was a nice rhythmic journey thru relaxation. The flowing ocean background was a perfect enhancement to the lovely sugary ambience of the music.

• Many thanks @AppleJax I'm really striving to balance the Slow Chill ambience with the frantic yet controlled drumming...something about this combo appeals to my nervous system for some reason :smile:

Many thanks for watching and commenting.

• edited February 2022

Yes, that’s good. I like how the drums sit on top of the mix. Would like to hear them drop out and come in again. They almost do around 2:00, but you’re never just left with the sonorous swells. Hope all is good.

• edited February 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    Yes, that’s good. I like how the drums sit on top of the mix. Would like to hear them drop out and come in again. They almost do around 2:00, but you’re never just left with the sonorous swells. Hope all is good.

Thanks for the feedback. I played and recorded live via the clips but i definitely hear what you’re saying.

The beauty of making the LoopyPro project available is that the track can now be endlessly remixed. 😜 oh to dream of such things. Hahahah