Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

lasselu-Windchill

It's cold...

Comments

• Cool ( no pun intended) scape. Great flow and nicely mixed. If you don’t mind me asking, how did you do this?

• Oh, I like this. :) Glacial tones and vast spaces. Can I second @willg ’s query? How did you do this?

• edited February 2022

Thanks!

It's two instances of Omega, one with a factory preset and another with one of my own presets.
    Then it's an instance of FRMS with a preset from the excellent Antique Shop pack.
    Finally an instance of Tardigrain with a sample of a rock thrown across an ice-covered lake. I found that sample somewhere online but can't remember where. Edit: Found it: https://www.pianobook.co.uk/packs/free-ice-choir/

All of this is driven by ZOA, Particles, MIDI Gates and run through BlackHole, Undulator, Panstation and of course FAC Alteza...(I can't say enough about Alteza...it's effing amazing!)