Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jakob HaQ Back with a Bang in 2022.

2»

Comments

• I love you <3 <3 <3

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    I love you <3 <3 <3

Hey Jakob - great to see you're back! We all missed you.

• now it all makes sense

• He is back. Hurra 😄

• Glad your back Jakob and your OK.

• I suspect he must've gone to Ikea and couldn't find his way out so had to live there for a month

…oh wait, here he is, ignore my theory

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    I love you <3 <3 <3

We love you too brother! Glad you're safe. Will check the new video in a bit.

• Gosh, felt like iOS community’s heart has stopped for a few minutes!!! 🤣

• That was an excellent video! I actually thought I had purchased Animoog Z, but now I'm going to, lol.

And I understand what you mean about stubbornly resisting jumping on a bandwagon/not going to see a movie everyone else is talking about/etc. That was me and Drambo. I purchased it when it first came out almost a couple years ago, but found it so confusing and wondered why everyone else was raving about it. Then over a year later (i.e. June of last year), Drambo and I finally clicked, and I had some fun trying to make Ambient in it.

And to sum up both paragraphs neatly...once the curve automation is officially released in a Drambo update, using Animoog Z within Drambo will be the ultimate Ambient-creation dream come true for me. :lol:

• edited January 2022

If you play the video backwards you hear the hidden embedded message "HaQ is dead. Turn me on Doug man".

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    I love you <3 <3 <3

Boy did I love to see you pop up in my recommendations. Great new video! Right back atchya!

• @jakoB_haQ said:
    I love you <3 <3 <3

From one Appaholic to another, I love you too JH! Happy New Year to you! Thanks for this new Video! I am gonna go digest it slowly and savour it. Thank you for all of your hard work for us. Cheers, Elektrik Diva (ED) Fan girl from Canada

• It’s so amazing what is happening here. I’m using the internet since 1996 and and I‘ve spent countless hours in forums but this here is unique. Thank you all ❤️

• Very suspenseful. The partially occluded Buchla Thunder waits patiently offscreen for its number to be called.

• In the early days, he'd be raQing up haQ attaQs with the speed of a jetpaQ. BaQ-to-baQ attaQs more addictive than craQ! In other words, a LOT! As the pace of iOS evolution slowed, he moved to longer, more in depth videos, which of course take a LOT more time. Just don't leave us haQ attaQ junkies waiting TOO long between doses, Jakob!