Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

32 pad MobMuPlat sample player.

edited June 2014 in Creations

Hey guys. I wanted to share my first venture into MobMuPlat. I made bare bones sample player and loaded it up with drums. It also accepts midi on channel 1. The pads are mapped to note numbers 48-79 and are velocity sensitive when hooked up to a midi controller. The bottom slider is just volume and it's mapped to cc #7 on channel 1. You could go in and replace the samples to be whatever you want, or load up the pd file and edit things. I had never worked with PD before I started this so there may be many things that could be done better. Anywho, enjoy!

Download Zip

You should be able to use "open in" to load it into MobMuPlat.

Comments

• Cool, thanks!

• nice work man

• Thanks. One thing I forgot to mention, if you replace the samples, the names will have to be the same unless you change them in the pd file.

• Cheers for that, Otem.

• Very nice and free! But It seems background audio is not working, am I right? Just judging from the builtin 2 slider demo..

• mobmuplay has a background audio switch on the audio/midi page. It should work, i just tested it. Unfortunately I made this for my live set up and I'm running into major stuttering audio while running it with all my other live apps (turnado/loopy/effectrix/rrarrow). Seems that it's possibly pulling way to much ram. Maybe some pure data guru could take a look at my patch?