Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please suggest an app

Hello
I would like to apply effects to different tracks in loopy so I need an app that can accept many inputs and apply different effects to them. I know beatmaker can do it, but I use it to send sounds to loopy so if I send loopy to beatmaker loopy will record itself.

Please help

Comments

• You can do this in AB with individual chains....

http://preset.audiob.us/Zl3NOPJAzBa2kU3

• edited June 2014

Auria will do it. Think Cubasis will too. Or, if your device can handle it, you can set up multiple AudioBus routes fed by separate Loopy tracks and different effect apps in each route.

I hope devs see this thread. There's a hole in the market right now for a single, low processor overhead multi-route capable effects app.

• I guess I should go with beatmaker but find a synth and drum pads app
    Can you suggest pads app where I can import sounds and that is highly midi tweakable, because I'm controlling all stuff with lemur

• Can you explain a bit more what it is you're doing/trying to do?

• edited June 2014

I'm trying to make live looping studio with synthesizer, drum machine and loopy of course
    I would like to apply effects to already recorded tracks so I decided to do it with beatmaker assigning each loopy track as a different input to beatmaker
    I will control everything with lemur and midi keys, because switching between screens takes much time
    I think I'll get sunrizer and some drum pad app but I need to make sure I can switch between instruments in these apps from lemur

• you could get NanoStudio. Doesn't support multiple outs in AB but would allow you to control different instruments simply by switching the midi channel in Lemur. It can have (5) 16 pad kits by default, 15 with IAP—each on its own midi channel. Plus synths and effects.

• Wow you can try on PC before you buy
    Seems like it's what i've been looking for
    Thank you